Well, we just dodged a bullet...or a tornado, as the case may be! We were under a warning for several hours, and the sky got dark and gloomy. I didn't get any pictures of it because, quite honestly, I didn't think it would turn into anything. And it didn't (besides a lot of thunder, lightning, and WIND!). But not before we all took shelter in the basement with the cats, listening to the radio and trying to remain calm. Maisie made pretend soup...blissfully unaware!! She just got to bed a few minutes ago. And I have bitten off my finger nails. I wanted a storm...but not a bloody tornado, thanks!
This morning Maisie and I went to Nana's school where she was doing some prep work for the upcoming school year. And we didn't leave empty handed! A bag of books, my old Winnie the Pooh bear and a pink bean bag chair later, we were on our way! It has all been a big hit!
It's always great to have new books...kinda gives you a new lease on life (and to be honest, I get really sick of the regular rotation of stories!!), and Maisie has been lounging on the bean bag chair all day. She also uses it as a wrestling pal, which saves me from being her victim of choice! She will throw it onto the ground and then drop kick it.
Hope the tornado left you alone, wherever you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!