Thank you for being the most amazing Daddy to our dear Maisie. You are a kind, caring and loving Daddy, and it is amazing to watch. You are Maisie's first love, and without even realizing it, you are teaching her every day how to love and be loved.
From Maisie's first day here with us, you have been a devoted Daddy...never letting us go without, and sacrificing of yourself so that we don't have to. I know you were nervous and scared when she was first born, but you have grown into your role and Maisie idolizes you for it. I wish you could hear her yell "DADDY!", clapping while she jumps up and down, smiling from ear to ear when you get home from work.
I hope that one day, Maisie meets someone just like her Daddy, who will love and care for her as much as you do.
We love you lots :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




How very beautiful!
ReplyDelete