Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's the Great Pumpkin, Maisie Rose!

As a spur of the moment activity (brought on by a full afternoon of no nap and nothing else to do), we hit up the pumpkin patch. It was time to bring in some more fall, and start prepping for Halloween!




Her pumpkin of choice is the one on the left
We weren't there for very long, as she's a girl who knows what she wants. She picked her pumpkin in about 2 minutes, Daddy went in and paid, bought some apples, she played in the leaves and then we were on our way.





We got a bag of Honey Crisp apples (our favourite!) and she ate one in the car, and then another when we got home.

I'm really looking forward to Halloween this year. Maisie has an adorable costume, that she's already excited about, and Mike and I have a party to go to and have some fun costumes planned for that as well, so it promises to be a fun season! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. This whole post just makes me want to scrap - such beautiful, bright colours! Are you carving the pumpkin, or painting it or what? Mmm, apples. Fry some for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I need to get more pages and I have a whole backlog of scrapping to do!! I still need to fry some apples...I may try that with this bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Total Pageviews

SD button