Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Turkey Lurkey Lou

This is going to be a quick post, as I'm pooped. But I realized I had been lax, and wanted to give a little update!

This coming weekend is Thanksgiving, and whenever I think of turkey I can't help but think of that old SNL song of Adam Sandler's...Turkey Lurkey Lou.

On Monday at Arts & Crafts, we made turkey hats, where we had to write what we're thankful for. As most 2 and 3 year olds have no idea what they're thankful for, let alone what being thankful means, it was up to the moms. I decided that Maisie is thankful for her family. I should have put "I am thankful for my wonderful mother who endured FOUR DAYS of labour, stretch marks, months of no sleep and has given so much of herself to me", but I didn't want to be like that, so I'll just have to hope that one day she'll actually be thankful for those things. :)



More to come, hopefully when I have more stories and pictures to report!
Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. "Thanksgiving...is a special night. Jimmy Walker used to say 'Dynomite!'"

    I'm thankful for you, friend. I hope you all have a great Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Total Pageviews

SD button