On Tuesday, we took the kiddies to the wading pool at Springbank Park to cool off. The pool is big and full of water toys and big trees surrounding it for shade. Before hitting the pool, we had a quick (and I mean QUICK!) snack of Timbits.
This pool is also a favourite "mom place" to go. It doesn't require a lot of entertaining on our parts, because the kids love water and keep themselves busy. Plus, it gives us a chance to dip our feet in the water, and keep cool as well.
We met Ava and her mom, Meghan at the pool. The two little girls took to each other right away, with hand holding and hanging out close by in the pool.
| Maisie, Aidan and Ava |






How fun! What are Timbits??
ReplyDeleteYou must not be Canadian, lol! They're little donut holes from a Canadian coffee shop called Tim Horton's! Perfect snacks for little hands! :)
ReplyDeleteThey have TH in NYC; I thought of you & Mike when I saw it. Timbits reminds me of Dunkin' Donuts Munchkins. I just like ordering "holes," though. I LOVE HOLES!
ReplyDelete