Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good Day, Sunshine

The sun was out, the air was clear and we were off to the beach armed with towels, sunscreen, snacks and a big umbrella.


Since the last time didn't go so well, my hopes weren't high again! We got there, and she tested out the sand!


No problems, so we were off to find a place to put down some roots for the morning! We set up camp, and Maisie dug right in.





Mike and I took turns being the "babysitter" (aka the person who did all the sand digging with Maisie) and the "rester" (the person who got to laze around on the towel!). It was a lovely, relaxing day!




My sand La-Z-Boy chair
After a hard day of lying around in the sand, we walked down the boardwalk to The Growling Gator for lunch.







She still wouldn't go anywhere near the water at the beach, but that was okay with us today...at least we got her to enjoy the sand. Hoping for many more fun beach trips this summer!

2 comments:

  1. Glad it went so well - looks like a lovely day. I have to say, it cracks me up that you drink Coronas when you have delicious Canadian beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...that would be Mike! I had a good old fashioned Canada Dry ginger ale!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Total Pageviews

SD button