Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wrestlemania

For tonight's WWE matchup, we have Crazy Maisie in this corner....standing 32 inches tall, weighing 35 lbs. And in this corner is Docile Daddy, also known as Tickle Tiger...standing 6 feet, weighing...well, some number of lbs. This competition is going to be an interesting one, as it appears to be an unfairly sized match...I expect it to not be a battle that can be won by Maisie. Will she be outmatched by the bigger competition? Will she pull out a new move to use on the sneak attack? Let's watch and find out.


Wow, well what we've seen tonight here folks is a takedown by Crazy Maisie. I've never seen anything like it before. She blew in like a stealth with a knee to the belly and won the match. Pick on someone your own size from now on, Maisie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Total Pageviews

SD button