Last night was the
Venture London Business Competition Awards Ceremony, and Mike and his band of merry Ninjas were a finalist in the Proposed Business category.
 |
| The New Ninjas, Matt, Brian, Mike & Dave |
They were up against a pharmaceutical company, and some other wanh-wanh company that I have no idea what they do, but these Ninjas were definitely the most interesting and most deserving (I think!!) in the category!! Unfortunately, they didn't win. But everyone who finalized won $500 and a $500 gift certificate for office furniture, so they didn't walk away empty handed!
After the ceremony, the ninjas plus Brian's wife, Dave's girlfriend and me all went to
Moxie's for dinner, and we had a fun time with lots of laughs. It was a great night, but as usual, I'm paying the price today and we were only out until just after 9:30!! Ohhhh man...so old.
Maisie stayed here with my mom, so as a treat we let her stay up until we got home, and she had a great time with Nana!
Perhaps next year will be the winning year, boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!