Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sunny Days Sweeping the Clouds Away

Today was a beautiful day (finally!!!) and we spent quite a bit of time outside! Maisie went off to the park with Nana and Papa this morning and had a great time. Then, this afternoon after her nap, we went outside to play in our yard.

It's amazing how much Maisie has grown in a year. I think about it often, but sometimes it's only so obvious to me in comparative pictures. Last year, she was barely walking and we couldn't do much outside because she was so tippy, but this year, she's all over the place and we're going to look into getting her a trike. Where does the time go?

April 2010

April 2011



Not only has she grown taller and stronger, but her hair has grown. And her vocabulary, and her abilities. She can run and jump...dance and sing. So much has happened in the past year for my little Lovey Loo, and there will be so much more in the coming months and years. It's amazing to watch.


Her "Aunt Eva" scowl, that she inherited from me, that I inherited from Aunt Eva. Aunt Eva made the best butter tarts in the world, but she had this scowl all the time, even in pictures of her as a child! Sorry Maisie...maybe we'll get Botox together one day :)






I love that there will be many more days like this in our near future. That the really bad, cold weather is finally behind us, for the most part! We have nothing but days of sun, the park, walks, swimming, splash pads, ice cream and the beach ahead of us! No more snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Total Pageviews

SD button