Well, this is it. As of Monday, there is no turning back. We are staring down a beast. An intimidating, frightening, terrifying beast....
Dum, da, dum, dum, DUMMMMMMMM...
Potty.......Training.....
There is something about the prospect of having Maisie running around pants-less, with the freedom to pee at will that stresses me out. It gives me hives, really. But, we have taken the leap and bought a potty and undies to start the process...and it all goes down on Monday.
Maisie is quite excited about her potty. She knows what it's for, and I believe she's ready for this new step.
We will be home for most of the time next week, until Maisie gets the hang of it. I found this interesting article on Potty Training in 3 Days and I'm hoping it will take quickly. She will continue to use diapers for naps and bedtime, but for every other time of the day, she'll be free to go!
Wish us luck next week! We're gonna need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




She'll be great - I predict that by this time next week Maisie will be Queen of the Throne! (And if not, maybe you can crate train her like we're doing with Bazinga?) Good luck to you, Maisie, Mike & the carpet.
ReplyDelete