Today started out chilly and cloudy. We got up early (for a Sunday!) to go to Gibbons park to watch one of Mike's work friends on a 5k run. There's a fantastic little toddler park there, and Maisie could do pretty much everything herself. All of the steps and slides and climbers are just the right size for wee ones.
 |
| Driving the car, just like Daddy! |
By the time the runners came by, Little Miss Stubborn wouldn't come over to the path to watch...she wanted to stay at the playground. Maisie and I missed him run by the first time, but saw him on his way back when I finally managed to entice her to come over!
 |
| Yes, she's that wee little pink thing waaaaayyyyy over there. |
By this afternoon, the temperature had risen incredibly to the point where it feels like summer! The windows are open, there's a bit of humidity and it's easy to mistake this for June. We had a delicious summery dinner of steak (portobello burger for me), mushrooms, beans and sweet potato fries. After dinner, we went outside for banana "poxicles".
 |
| Oops...dropsies! Five second rule! |
As I write this with the window open, the breeze coming through is both warm and has an air of humidity to it, and for once the humidity isn't bothering me! Tomorrow is supposed to be thunderstorms, but that's alright with me, because we're stuck in the house anyway for Potty Training: Day 1.
Hope it was a great weekend for you, as it was for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!