Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cousin Fun


We've been having a great visit with Maisie's Auntie Erin and cousin Aidan for the past few days!! Maisie isn't quite sure what to make of Aidan's boyish wildness, but she's starting to adjust. And they're definitely exhibiting a lot of "Monkey See, Monkey Do" mentality! I don't know how people do it with twins!

We haven't been able to do too much on account of the miserable rain, but we've always found ways for them to burn off some energy. Parks, malls, running around the yard...we've done our best under the circumstances!! These park pictures were taken on Monday, before the rain hit!



I also have had trouble getting pictures of the littles, on account of the fact that they don't sit or stand still long enough!





(Maisie is in the background, pointing at the ring step things that she wants to climb up to get to the slide. Instead of taking the stairs that she could do herself, she insisted on using these dangerous things instead! I had to help her about 47 times, and it just about bloody killed me, lol!)

Anyway, it's almost naptime and I am in desperate need of a break from my little! She's not in a great mood, and is feeling a tad defiant, so hopefully a rest will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Total Pageviews

SD button