Today started off a tad depressing, but we have managed to remain cozy.
We woke up to this:
Really Mother Nature? REALLY?! It's spring...this is just cruel. We got 5 ish cms overnight, and are expected to get 10 more today, but I'm not sure if we will or not...although it has been snowing off and on all day. I don't even care anymore. It feels like summer is never going to come. It kind of reminds me of weight loss. It takes forever and a day to lose the weight (or melt the snow, as the case may be!) but you gain it back super fast (or you have one night of snow, and suddenly it's like the middle of January again).
So, we cleaned and vacuumed upstairs today, baked muffins and now we're hanging out reading books until nap time. We've been warm and cozy under a blanket, and that's the only nice thing about this weather.
| Watching the yummy muffins bake! |
| Yum! |
We have a busy weekend ahead of us, with two birthday parties to go to (sans Maisie), and I was looking forward to it, but now I'm not so sure. Although, one party is at a bowling alley and I haven't been bowling for 3 years, so that will be fun. We're both just so pooped, that the thought of going out two nights in a row is just exhausting. Yep, we're the oldest 31 and 32 year olds you'll ever meet!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!