Serves me right for whining about the rain yesterday. We woke up to a ton of wet, sticky, heavy snow. But worse than that, was the news of an earthquake in Japan and tsunamis all over the Pacific. Hard to complain too much with all of the tragedy that is going on.
The snow really was quite pretty...I mean, if it was Christmas Day or something. But it's March. We switch the clocks tomorrow. Spring is next week. More snow? Really?!
And so, inside we were again today! We read all of Maisie's books, we watched some Caillou, played in the toy room upstairs and raced little animal cars up and down the hall.
Maisie always has to say "On your mark, get set, GO!" and then I shoot them down the hall towards her. She loves it, and it always makes her a bit zooey. It is just a joy to listen to her squeal as they race down the hall towards her.
| Here they come! |
| Lining them up again for the next race! |
Happy Friday :)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!