Friday, March 18, 2011

Well, Hello Spring!

I'm blogging, watching Y&R, doing laundry and eating Mini Eggs. When did THIS become Friday night? I'm all alone too (besides Maisie up in bed), as Mike is out with some co-workers. I was supposed to go too, but I don't have a single stitch of anything to wear for a night out. And it wasn't for lack of trying. I just didn't find anything that I loved or would have felt comfortable in. So, here I sit!

The weather has been gorgeous for three whole days in a row. It's been so awesome to get outside and play...and today it was all done without coats on!


After nap yesterday, I opened up Maisie's bedroom window to let some fresh air in. It was windy, so the blinds were banging against the window. Maisie wanted to sit on her dresser and look out the window to "watch the wind". We sat there for a good half hour...Maisie in her "window seat", me on the rocking chair...just talking about wind, cars, snow melting, the sky.





Today was a busy day. Lots of errands to run, and we went to Toys R Us, the mall and the grocery store. I got her the Little People airport, because she loves airplanes, and a truck. My little princess is also a tomboy!



And, although two days early, we would like to officially welcome Spring into our world!! Finally!



Now, let's hope this isn't a tease and Mother Nature lets her stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Total Pageviews

SD button