So, we got our new camera today! A lovely Canon Rebel, and I am suddenly able to take more amazing pictures than I ever thought possible! I haven't even read the whole booklet yet, but I'm finding that playing with it is the best way to learn until I start to understand the basics. I have always had such crappy cameras, I am realizing, that having a DSLR makes such a difference in the beauty of the subject. Maisie's beautiful blues sparkle even more when I catch her with this camera.
When we were out, we also stopped and picked up some new windshield wipers, because the old ones had been ripped to shreds by all the snow and ice (sigh). Suddenly the world is a lot clearer on all accounts.
Here are some pictures we've caught just in doing some practising.
![]() |
| What's this?! A picture of a cat WITHOUT psycho glowing cat eyes?! |
| Snuggling her new stuffed bunny |
| The new photo wall...each picture has about 47 holes in the wall. |
| Hello! |
We didn't make it to the Sugar Bush today, unfortunately. So I might try and take Maisie sometime this week, if the weather cooperates. We'll see.
Enjoy your Sunday :)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!