Monday, March 7, 2011

A Sign of Things and Springs to Come


Today, the sun is shining, and it's actually warm...well, if you're sheltered from the wind, but we'll take what we can get! We started off the day snacking on some dry cereal while I did my Wii workout. I can't resist pulling out the camera and capturing my little beauty. I took close to 500 pictures today. Sometimes she will stop what she's doing and pose and smile, other times she will say "Mommy put camera away!"


Since it was sunny out, we put on our winter stuff and headed outside to play. Maisie loves putting snow, ice, leaves and twigs in a cup or pail and moving it from place to place. I sat on the steps and sunned myself while she kept herself wonderfully entertained.















And as an added perk on top of everything else, I spotted some green leaves growing out of our perennial day lilies! A sign of great things to come!!

3 comments:

Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Total Pageviews

SD button