Thursday, March 31, 2011

Busy Weekend = Lazy Week

Well, I have been just terrible with updating my blog! I realized today that I haven't taken any pictures in many days! That, plus I haven't felt motivated to fiddle around with any technology, so I guess all of that adds up to not updating the blog! I have missed it though, and will try and be more present!

Last weekend was a busy one, especially for us since we don't normally do much!

FRIDAY
Friday night we went bowling with Mike's work people. It was Mike's co-worker Sean's fiancee Tina's birthday (confusing much?). Sorry for the quality of the pics. Mike was the photographer for the night, and I was left with not much to work with!

Birthday Girl Tina with her nephew Colton (who may or may not be picking his nose), and Sean making a nice face!
Dave & the other Mike

Finally bowling!!
We had a really fun time...beer, bar food and 2 rounds of bowling, plus one episode of me almost falling on my face. That was ridiculously embarrassing!! I was about to bowl, and when taking the last step before throwing the ball, my foot seemed to catch, I threw the ball and took about 3 steps into the lane, bent over completely to try and stop myself from tripping. It was horrendous. I'm just lucky I was able to let go of the ball so as to not throw myself down the lane! Ugh.

SATURDAY
This was Lindsay's 29th birthday. We totally weren't up for going out again, but we ended up having a great time. We went to Crossroads Pub & Grill for dinner, and had a private room. Mike and I got 2 bottles of wine...that was quite lovely!! Again, sorry for the quality of pictures!!




So, Mike has been on holidays this week, but we haven't done much. Tomorrow we're off to Cora's for a yummy breakfast, and then Saturday afternoon we're going on a trip to Bayfield & Seaforth. Other than that, it's been business as usual. I will try and take more pictures this week so I hopefully will have more to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love writing, but I also love reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Total Pageviews

SD button